Full Details: TrustFi IDO — 07.06.2021
TrustFi IDO (TrustPad) — Full Details
- Name: TrustFI (Ticker: $TFI)
- Access: Public
- Total Allocation: $100,000
- Price Per Token: $0.08 per $TFI
- Swap Rate: 1 BUSD = 12.5 $TFI
- Tokens for sale: 1,250,000 $TFI
- Vesting: 100% unlocked
- Stake for participation here: trustpad.io/levels
- Staking Closes: 14:00 UTC, June 7, 2021
- Staking Lock: No lock.
- 🚀 IDO Starts: 16:00 UTC, June 7, 2021
- IDO Duration: 1 hour, closes 17:00 UTC, June 7, 2021
- Contributions accepted: BUSD (Binance Smart Chain Network)
Listing and Distribution
- Launching on: BSC network
- Distribution: Automatic to the wallet you contributed with after listing on PancakeSwap
- Listing: 17:30 UTC, June 7, 2021 on PancakeSwap
- Listing price: $0.08
- $TFI Vesting: 100% unlocked.
How to Participate in TrustFi IDO on TrustPad:
Make sure you are whitelisted or stake enough $TPAD to enter a Level here:
👉 trustpad.io/levels (staking closes, 7th of June, 14:00 UTC).
Your final allocation amount will be determined after staking has closed.
How to Buy/Swap Step-by-Step (when IDO starts)
🔹 Go to trustpad.io/#pools
🔹 Connect your MetaMask wallet (or any other wallet supported by Wallet Connect)
🔹 Once the TrustFi Pool is open, click on it.
🔹 Enter the allocation amount in BUSD (max allocation will be shown)
🔹 Approve, and then click the “Buy” button.
🔹 Confirm the transaction on MetaMask
The tokens will be sent to the same wallet you contributed with on BEP-20.
TrustFi Network is a decentralized BaaS solution for DeFi market based on multichain environment, centering on early crypto assets issuance, liquidity management, community activities and DAO governance to unlock the potential of DeFi. A complete set of product portfolios developed by TrustFi, including IDO General Protocol (TrustFi Alpha), Decentralized Staking Contract (TrustFi Beta) and Providing Liquidity Mining model (“PLM”), will stimulate the vitality of on-chain transactions, which aims to build an equal DeFi ecosystem and become an important supplement to the DeFi infrastructure built on Web 3.0.